Monday, July 26, 2010

Slimming Program - Completed?

Today is the official date of my 3 months slimming program. Was it a success? Honestly, I think there is room for improvement. Here are my results.


I hope I can build more muscle mass and really shape up in time to come. I am still quite happy with the results though. As you can see, my body is not as 'round' as before and I certainly feel healthier and more energized. Also, here are my other 'stats':

Height: 175cm (no change)
Weight: 77.5kg (decrease by 5.2kg)
Body Fat: 21.4% (previously 25.2%)
Body Age: 42 (previously 47)
BMI: 25.3 (decrease by 1.7, still slightly overweight)
Visceral Fat: 10 (decrease by 2)
SCS: 39,000 (previously 13,000)

Like I said, these are not optimal results but they sure are encouraging. The good thing about this program is after 3 months, I no longer need to continue with the program.What I need to do is to maintain a healthy diet and to exercise whenever I can. Like I mentioned in my previous post, after going through the program, my health consciousness and awareness has certainly increased.

I will continue to keep this blog updated. Anyone who happens to see this blog and is interested to find out what slimming program I went through can drop me a comment with your email and I will revert to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment