Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 5 - Complete Slimming & Health Solution Update

Again, I missed my update last week of my slimming and health solution. Must really stick to the plan...

Talking about sticking to the plan, I had my review last week and I was 'informed' that my current diet is not doing my slimming plan any good. Have to get rid of the oily foods especially in the morning. Needless to say, my body fat results were not that good. Good thing is my SCS score improved (think this is the only thing that has improved). Will need to work on my diet and also exercise.

Thus, for this week, I have begun to really stick to eating low fat breakfast and lunch. I eat more vegetables and stick to 1 meat for lunch. Also, I have started doing light exercises in the evenings. I am beginning to see my tummy go down a little bit. Not too much yet just a little bit. I am glad and I hope that more efforts = better results soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment