Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st Week - Progress (Complete Slimming & Health Solution)

The first week has passed so I am going to share my progress and updates.

The first few days of the program was not easy. I suddenly have to cut down on a fair bit of 'oily' foods and start taking my supplements. I get hungry at times and just have to endure through it. Nevertheless, I am telling myself that it is just the beginning and I will get used to it soon.

As the first few days passed, my body began to slowly adapt to the new 'diet' and I get hungry lesser. However, I still have the bad habit of taking 'small bites' especially at night. Guess I must learn to be more disciplined.

Anyway, I have yet to take my weight (currently do not have a weighing machine at home). I may be thinking of buying one so that I can monitor and update on a weekly basis.

Another thought in my mind is I need to start - EXERCISING!!! Yes, this is actually a big word for me because honestly, I do not like to exercise. However, I know that if I want to maximize results, I need to do some form of exercise soon. My wife has been asking me to do it and I keep finding excuse. Must really put my mind to it...

Focus, focus, focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment