Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slimming Pills In Singapore

If you are looking for slimming pills in Singapore because you want to slim down, you have come to the right place.

This is because many of the slimming pills can be found in pharmacies all around Singapore. The question is: Will they work?

First off, many of these slimming pills work at controlling your appetite. When you have no appetite for food, naturally you will lose weight. However, do note that losing this way means that you are actually losing both water and muscle. You are not losing your fats. That is why when you stop consuming the slimming pills, your weight will rebound back. And you may grow even fatter than before.

When you want to lose weight, you need to focus on losing fats. If you reduce your weight through reducing water and muscle, you will easily regain your weight back. This is because your metabolism rate remains low and the moment you stop your slimming pills and you consume more calories than your body requires, you naturally gain weight again.

However, when you focus on losing weight by reducing your fats and increasing your muscles, your body metabolism rate will increase and hence, there is no rebound effect. In this way, when you stop consumption of your slimming pills, for example, your weight will not rebound and it will be a long term solution for you.

Look at me. If you take time to read through my blog, I started on this program in April 2010 and completed it in July 2010. In merely three months, I managed to reduce my body fats to 21.4%. Today, my body fat is less than 18% even when I have already stopped the program. This is what I call a long term solution.

This is a recent photograph of my wife and I and my wife, who has also undergone the same program (she was the one who introduced it to me), has also slimmed down to a very nice figure. :)




So stop looking for any more slimming pills. Learn from people who have successfully slimmed down. If they care, they will share...

If you are interested to slim down in Singapore, drop me a mail and I will get back to you.

41 comments:

  1. Hi, What program did you go through? I am interested. My email is isabella.querida@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I m interested to know more..my email lliz517@gmail.com
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, tell me about it. My email is norlinda.osman@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I m interested to know more. My email is KEIKHOKEIKHO@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi would like to know more care to share? E-mail ms @ peace_maker_10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am interested to know more! Can you please share your programme with me? You can contact me at clplsl@hotmail.com
    Thank you! Looking forward to your reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Please share with me your amazing programme, thanks!
    lazezone@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, happened to chance upon your blog..

    You are absolutely right.. taking slimming pills is NOT the solution. That’s always a rebound effect if you let loose and your body metabolism dun match up fast enough.

    Few months ago, iam in a moment of despair and almost resort to taking Yan Kee Slimming Pills (e very famous Bangkok hospital) which will allow one to lose X kgs within 3 days. Saw some female bloggers taking however am cautious about the side effects as after all the pills are only available in Bangkok..

    Till I take that last resort, I tried another pill-less treatment to get rid of my ‘love handles’ and if successful I will share the video. Hope to hear from you and some of the folks and yes, let’s all work towards reducing our sizes!! It’s POSSIBLE! ^.^

    Warm regards
    Zhenna =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, i would like to know about this programme too!
    thanks!
    anastasiachan92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please share your program with me.. beau.miel@gmail.com.. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi please share your programme with me, thanks so much! foundationjersey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI , please share your Programme with me too ! I truly wants to slim down ... my email is angelina1541@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi....please share your program to me...my email add gcuevas214@gmail.com.thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    Please share your program. My email is sinmnl1@gmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I happen to see ur blog n hope u can share with me ur program. I am really sick of pills n my weight just keep increasing since I stop . Pls email me @ kareenlau1979@hotmail.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,can you share with me your program? i had been very annoyed with my weight
    my email is lelouch.zero_codegeass@live.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I m interested.My email is geral1688@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi please shared with me at sherlynwlh@gmail.com

    Thankkiew!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi pls send me info on weight loss! Thanks.
    bryandavidchan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please email me as well
    jing3107@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi im interested too! Email me as well hurin_ain@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, Im interested too. Pls share the program with me.
    my email add : cindy75@singnet.com.sg
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi. I'm interested in your program too. Please introduce it to me at felix_tantan86@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi. I'm really interesting in your Program on losing weight. Please introduce it to me at sunny_gurl2106@yahoo.co.id

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Care to share?:)
    Email me at mfarhanothman32@gmail.com
    Am looking forward to ur email!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm interested
    please tell me more about it
    E-mail: revena_astanti@yahoo.com
    Thank you... ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please share.
    Email me at nobcare@gmail.com
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please share. teo_huiping@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  30. please
    vivio1994@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi. I came across this blog and interested in your Program to lose weight. Please share at the following email.

    kyoko_sufei@yahoo.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,

    My boyfriend and I are looking to lose weight and he is really against slimming pills. Please do drop me an e-mail, I'm amazed at the results! midnight.navy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! Please share, am keen to know. Tks
    Jentang69@singnet.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi. I'm keen to know how you lose weight. My email add is lovefootprintsgo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi

    Kindly email me the programme details at juniper2468@gmail.com


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi kindly email it to xiiaojasmin@hotmail.com am intersted to know about this programme. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please share with me your experience!i will be sincere ti learn! Email:jianfuatdao@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi, for those of you really interested and keen in slimming, you may drop me an email (check above right for my email). I do not reply to comments because I realized not many is serious about slimming when asking for advice in comments. Slimming down needs determination, and perseverance. I will likely share with you if you are serious because I respect your time. Similarly, I ask that you respect mine. Thanks.

    P.S. One more thing, I went through a program. If you are keen, get in touch with me. If you are one of those against any program even if your body sends you signals you need to be healthier, I suggest you consult a doctor. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm interested. Pls email me at gorgeouslc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete