Monday, April 26, 2010

The Complete Slimming & Health Solution

I'm starting on a new slimming & health solution today. This complete package will take me on a 3 month easy to follow dietary course with supplements to help me in getting my body back in shape. I was kind of skeptical at the program at first but as I watched the LIVE testimonials from people who have went through the solution before me, boy was I impressed.

Anyway, I will be updating this new blog on a weekly basis, to share my progress.

Attached are the photos of me taken this morning, before I start the program.





















I wish to achieve success with this complete slimming & health solution. Not only can it help me slim down, more importantly, I hope that my health will improve with it. My current health readings are not so 'ideal' and according to calculations, I have a body age of 47 even though I am only 34 this year.

Wish me success...

No comments:

Post a Comment